Check out this fantastic review from a real dad for Vintar’s LED toilet lights!
I know some use these other than hanging off the toilet, but we use them for just that. I originally bought them to make my wife laugh a little and I was tired of stumbling into stuff to go potty at night. Well to my surprise the first night we had them my 3 year old daughter got up to use the “pink potty” all by herself and then went right back to bed! Now some of you may be raising you eyebrows and asking why I am making that a big deal. You obviously don’t have a 3 year kid in potty training that wakes you up every night at 2-3am to get you to take then to the bathroom. Since then I have found my daughter going potty in the dark surrounded by a pink glow from the toilet bowl. Only real drawback I have is that the arm that wraps around the bowl tends to bend back up and needs to be adjusted from time to time. Highly recommend for all men and parents with toddlers!
- Motion and Light Detectors – The built in motion sensor detects body heat to automatically illuminate the room when you enter and shut off when you leave at night. ended up getting lost in the dark.
- 16 Colors & 170 Degrees Radius- This motion activated toilet light has 16 colors that can work on a rotation or as a solid color by using the control button. 170 degrees coverage makes it detect motion a much wider angle most other toilet lights which can reach 120 degrees or lesser.
- 5 Brightness Levels – The motion sensor toilet bowl light comes with 5 different levels of brightness control settings. It gives the toilet bowl appropriate illumination based on your choice. Controls are external facing making it easier to change the settings.
- Fits Any Toilet – Soft PVC neck can be flexibly bended for more convenience, sturdy material makes it easy to stay in any shape and keep steadily.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – 12-month warranty and friendly customer service, please contact us if there is any problem.
Comments are closed