Check out this real review from a real dad for the BABYBJORN potty chair!
“We love it! Smooth high quality plastic (vs Lil Lou Potty). I mean it is really beautiful and shinny. It is also hard and does not bend like some cheep ones. Not too small and not too big that is huge even for our 18 month’s old big and round bottom. It has a very ergonomic shape. We tested a couple of others and they were not comfortable to sit on. This fits the little bottom “like a glove.
It has a back support that is great for lounging in the potty. Our little one uses it as a fun chair to sit on because she is so comfortable in it. Easy to clean and easy to see if there is any job done inside. It has a rubber base so it is stable on the floor. It has no sounds or lights. Great! We do not need to turn it into a toy. It already has two parts that baby likes to take apart. And when the job is done, we cheer her with clapping and our own voices vs silly music. This way the baby is more focused on the “job” and not on the music and effects.
Price for a turquoise color was great. It is only not turquoise but a light blue color. But it does not matter. It fits both girls and boys.”
- Comfortable for your child; ergonomic design with soft lines
- Sturdy construction; high backrest and comfy armrests
- Easy to clean; inner potty seat is easy to lift out, empty and clean
- Splashguard prevents spills
- Material: The potty chair is made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)